Wednesday, October 8, 2014

 Leah Glazer 711
10-8-14
                                                           MY NAME


  My name is like a piece of bubble gum.  Ready to pop, but can't seem to.  It's a mouthful of sweetness, enthusiasm bursts out of me. 

My name is like the color PINK, full of laughter and excitement. It shines like the sun and the stars. 

My name Leah, is a Hebrew name. In the Old Testament, ''Leah'' became Jacobs wife by being deceiving. The name "Leah" often represents someone who is focused on business/school and successful in it. She often is able to complete her goals. I feel like i am like a "Leah" because I try very hard in activities and I am focused on them. I almost always completely goals with good turnouts.

My name is a lion. Loud, courageous and a leader. I feel that I am like a leader because I like being he boss of people,  I'm out going, I am loud and I like to hear what people's opinions are.  

My name is Leah, It will always be Leah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment